Friday 24 October 2008

Hallowe'en

For those of you teaching French, here are some hallowe'en ideas. (hope it is not too late!)

I have edited a powerpoint of Halloween flashcards which I downloaded from a very useful site, primarily for teaching English as a foreign language. It is called MES English

On the related tools for educators site I have made some miniflashcards which can be used for matching games. Then there are domino and bingo and board games. You will need a printer, colour preferably.

I have uploaded all of these to my mac.com site called My Teaching files. There is a password - valley. You will find them all in Modules>Halloween and can download them. They are all pdf files apart from the powerpoint. (All the other stuff there is from last year. I will need to have a tidy up)

A mardi! Bon weekend!

No comments: